The BMJ iPad app combines the weekly BMJ print journal selection of research, comment, and education with added interactivity and live feeds of the latest news, blogs, podcasts, and videos from bmj.com.
- Key content from the weekly print issue
- Live feed of latest news, blogs and podcasts from bmj.com
- Easy-to-read, one-page summaries of research papers
- Relevant editorials written by experts
- A video channel
- A search of all iPad journal content
BMJ is the flagship journal of the BMJ Group whose vision helps doctors make better decisions. Published since 1840, the BMJ is available weekly in print and updated daily online at bmj.com. BMJ was the first general medical journal to have a website, and in continuing this trend of innovation is the first general medical journal to launch an iPad edition.
A brilliant app. Free to BMA members and a fantastic way to read the journal. Well done, a very polished product!